Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

What??? Here news we found out!!!!!

Hey guys.
Today I am going to be making a animation about athletics.
It was suppose to be today but we postponed to next wednesday.
I am kinda exited but not and the same time.
The year 5 have not practised discs yet.
I have not done high jump or long jump because I had a injury I had to sprints tho but it really hurt to run.
Today I am going a slide and it will be really for you guys to read.
I am going to try and make it eye chating for you read or watching the animation.
This will be about athletics and there will be all the things we are going to be doing.
Are you looking forward to reading my animation.

Here is the animation.





Hope you liked it.
Are you looking forward to my next blog post.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.