Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Look what I have made!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you???
Today I will be making new school uniform for our school.
I might make 3 - 4 uniforms like a girl one a boy one and a girl sport one and a boy school one.
I will be making it on a slide, doc or google drawings.
I will screenshot it or insert it in.
I hope you will like at and I will also do a screencastify to explain more of it.
Hope you guys are going to like it.
ENJOY!!!!


Here it is!!! ↙↙↙↘↘↘↘





Hope you like this home work blog post.
Thank you for taking you time and reading this piece of work.
Comment and like.


BYE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala, It's Eden from Greymain School! How are you? I liked the way you Created a boy's and a girl's uniform because on most of the other kid's blog they only do a boy's or a girl's. Maybe next time you could create a hoodie or some sock's. From eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey eden thank you for commenting on my blog.
    I am great how are you thow.
    Yeah as I went to bed I thourght why did't I do socks and a hoddie but it can happen again so yeah.
    Thank you again.

    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.