Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

I dated a book.

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today for my blog I am sharing the book I have chosen to do for my novel study.
I will share it on a slide so you can see.
Also I might write the back so you have a idea of the book I am doing.
The book is really interesting.
I love the book I chose.
Do you think you might like the book???
Hope you like it.


Hi welcome to the 1 week at school got to say even tho I have already done a blog post.
Please if you like this blog post comment and like.

Also got to say BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.