Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

How to make a Animation!!!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you??
Today I will be making a screencastify and telling you how to make an animation.
I will share the animation to so you can see it better.
Are you looking forward for my animation and screencastify.
If you are comment.
I will insert it and if the screencastify does not work I will have to link it.
Are you going to like this.
Enjoy it.


HERE IT IS!! 👇👇👇👇👇 





Hope you liked it.
Please comment and like.

BYE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi Mykiala im xalia fro gms cool blog you have thank you for commenting on my blog and cool animation keep up the great work!! and i was just wondering why did you blog about this your blog is amaizing keep up the awsome work on your blog


    kind regards xalia keep up the great work!! 👍👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and 1 more thing my favourite singer isbillie eillish keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xalia thank you for commenting in my blog.
      My fav singer is Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.
      I did this blog because at home I am making a animation and I said or people might not know how to make them so i did that.

      I am wondering if most of the time you comment on mine most of the time and I comment on your most of the time.

      Mykiala

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.