Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Welcome to the second week * Game on to others doing it *

Whats up.
How are you.
Welcome to my 2nd week 1st blog post of the spring learning jomery.
You know I dont think I will come 1st , 2nd or 3rd but you know there is potential.
But today I will be making a new kind of food.
I will be doing it on a google drawing and screenshot it in.
Hopefully I will make it eye catching and cool for you readers so you might comment for the spring learning journey if you are doing it.
Hope you like it.


Here it is !!!!!  ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟  !!!!!!




Hope you like this video.
Make sure to check out my other blogs and  check out other peoples.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala,

    It is so wonderful to see you participating in the Spring Learning Journey. You have completed 5 activities already. Don't forget to do one more so you can get a reward. You also have a few comments on your blog make sure you read them and reply to them.

    I thought your screencastify was interesting (and don't worry that your bedroom was messy, I didn't think it was). It was good to have the list and the video together.

    Keep up the great work,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs spragg.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Yes I read it and now I am replying to it so now I know hat I should do.
      Thanks again for commenting on my blog.

      Hope you enjoyed it.

      Bye for now.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.