Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Welcome to MY HOME LEARNING BLOG POST!!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
I am back, how was your day?
Welcome to the last term.
Today it is home learning and today for home learning I will be making a poem and a picture to go with the poem.
I will be doing it on a google drawings.
Then I will screenshot it in.
Hopefully this will be eye catching for you readers.
Hope you like it.

Here it is ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓





Hope you like it.
Please if you like it comment and like that will make me really happy.
Thank you for doing it.
Are you looking forward for my next blog post.

Bye for now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mykiala You know me Renae.
    This post is good.
    You could add more About what you have to do.
    What is your favorite part of the blog?
    This was eye catching.
    Great post.
    Kind Regards
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Renae you know me Mykiala.
    THank you for commenting on my blog.
    My fav part is personally the screenshots.
    Thank you for saying it is eye chating.
    Yes I will add more in jy next home learning blog or my other blogs.

    Kind regards
    - Mykiala

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.