Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

44 home work. Do you like HOME WROK?

Hey Blogger,
Its your girl Mykiala.But today it is not Monday it is tusday and I normaly do my Homework blog on a monday but today I am not.

Today I am going to do a HomeWork blog post if you are wonndering but I just read throw and saw I already put HomeWork in so you probally allready know what I am doing.  I am doing this one: This is what it is called.

Ok so I was asked to: Come up with a way to make 44.

So I will make a google drawing to show the diffrent ways.
Here it is.





Hope you like the ways of 44 I have made.

Comment like and subscribe to my blog.




BYE LOVE U ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.