Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

1/2 1/3 1/4 1/5 1/6

Hello bloggers,
Whats up?
Today I will be sharing some fractions work.
I will be also sharing some of my math book work and screen castifying that and you can watch it.
Not only doing that but I will be doing a animation about 2 kids learning fractions.
There might be 2 slides 1 screencastify or there might be 1 slide 1 screencastify.
I have been learning my fractions for 1 or 2 weeks now and I knew them but this is just a review of them.
Me and my fried Lucy are both doing a animation so go to Lucy's blog so you can see animation and read it and the link it there in this sentence.
Hope you enjoy!!!!

HERE IT IS⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟







Hope you liked this blog post.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.