Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Book cover of WHAT??????????

Hello bloggers,
How are you?
Today I have made a book cover of Holes.
Holes is the book my class ( Rimu ) is reading when we are eating morning tea.
Holes is about a boy named Stanley and his last name Yelants got arrested for no reason and somebody else name Zero also got arrested for the same thing Stanley got arrested for.
This is done on a piece of paper.
I will take a photo of it.
Hope you enjoy.

Here it is ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟



Hope you like this blog.
Hope you are looking forwards to my next blog.
Comment and like if you liked this blog post.

BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.