Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Our school hit the SLOOPS!!!!!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
Whats Up??
Today I will be telling you are sharing some photos about our ski trip that half of my school went to.
The year 4 - 8 went skiing and the year 0 - 3 went ice skating.
It was so much fun.
The bus took 2 hour to get to Mutt Hutt.
I had to get up at 6 : 30 to get ready because our bus left at 7 : 15 but the bus was a little bit late.
Today I will be telling you the processes of what I did there.
I will be using google slides to to do that.
Enjoy.


Here it is ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟



I had a great day.
Hope you enjoyed.
Are you looking forward to my next blog are you????
Comment and like.

BYE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.