Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Who Thinks Math is Cool ( I dont )

Hello bloggers,
Do you think Math is cool?
Today I will be doing my home learning blog post.
Today I will be doing invention or discovery.
You guys probably wondering why the title is who think math is cool.
Well todays post will be called is Math a Invention or a discovery.
I will be brainstorming it on google drawings it will have some of my family members thoughts of if it could be a Invention or a discovery .
Then I will be doing a our overall thoughts.




Here is thing I am doing!!!


Here's the google drawings ⮟⮟⮟⮟










Hope you like this blog comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.