Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

The boy and the puppy!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today for my blog I will be sharing my fairy tale.
I have planed it and then done a story about it.
The only thing I will share with you is the story and then I will insert it with a slide so you can see it.
I have not done a improved it.
I will make it better on the slide.
Let's start!!


HERE IT IS!!!⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟



Hope you like it.
What do you think I should improve on.
Make sure to comment and like the blog if you liked it.
Hope you are looking forward to my next blog.
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.