Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Poem's

Hey bloggers,
Whats up?
Today I will be sharing my  poem I have done I have not edited it or anything I have just did it.
I will Insert it in a just do that.
Nothing else.
I will make it pretty.
Hope you enjoy.
I am going to be doing another blog and mabey posting it.

Here it is ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟

The barn scratcher.

He scratchers,He bits, He kicks me in the behind so I did it back.

He twisted he turned he pulled up burned it burned when he kicked me he did it again.

He yelped has I did back.

He Swirled he  ran he never appeared he did it in the back I did it but missed I kicked I bitter has I hit something.

He traled he hid he had a grabed I heard a help and I thought that is where he is.

He yelped, as his furry paws with claws hit him.

He scratches, He bits, He kicks me in the back so I Did it back.

He twisted he tuned he pulled it burned when he kicked me back.

He yelped as I did it back.




Hope you like this blog post.

Hope you are looking forward to my next blog post.

BYE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.