Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Fractions can be built anyway!!!!!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today I will be sharing my fractions I have been working on this week.
I will insert the hole slide so you can see all the pages.
I will explain some more on a google drawing or something else I will think about but something easy.
Lets get started.
Will but befor we do I will add the link to the thing were it has all the exsplaneced.


Here it is!!! ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟








Here is a screencastify ⮟⮟⮟⮟




 Here it is.





Hope you guys have had fun reading and looking at this weeks blog.
Please comment and like.


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.