Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Do you know what time it is?????

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today it is time to do some home learning blog posts on a animker or powtoon..
I will insert it like normal and put and link so if the animaker powtoon of screencastify does not work it will be there   
If the slide does not work I hope you still click on the link to see my COOL Animation or powtoon. I am doing for it.
Lets get it going.

Here it is ⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟⮟














Hope you like this blog.
Are you looking forward to my nexts blog????
Hope you are!!!
COMMENT AND LIKE.
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.