Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

FINDING FRACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Hello bloggers,
How are you??
Today I will be sharing the fraction review slide I have done. 
This will kinda be like  DLO.
I will be doing a screencastify to show you things I have done and to clarify thing I have done throw put that season and workbook.
I have work hard on this and i have got it finished.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy.


HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!  ⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊


`


Hope you like this blog post.
Have a great school holidays.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.