Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Find some facts about me!!!!!!

Whats up bloggers,
How are you?

Today I am going to be doing a blog of all about me.
This is not just done now I did it at free write in writing so I could just get straight into it like I am going to be doing.
I am going to be inserting it.

This slide has fact about me and what I like and what I am allergic to and my favourite animals color and other things that are there and on the slide and things.
I got the information from my brain because I am writing about my self.


Here I the slide.






Thank you for reading.
Give feedback.
BYEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mykiala.
    My name is Kaleb I am a year 8 student at Grey Main School.
    This is a great blog post, I like how you have added a background and a person that makes it look better.I agree with you on the beach or pool. Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more about why you like that.

    Kai Pai
    From Kaleb

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.