Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Time to watch a movie with me!!!!!

Whats Up Readers,
How are you?
Today for home work I will be doing move time.
You are proboley getting bord of the home work but that is what I am needing to do I have to do it once a week.
Lets go and start.
I will be doing a spechil webite I have never done and that is what I am going to share with you.
This blog is going to be creative and what you have never done and this is how you know I can be creative with my blog posts.
The new website I will put the link to it at the bottom of this blog post.


Here it is.
Under.








Hope you like it .


Here is something else.



Hope you like it comment and like.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.