Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Whos the author?

Hello bloggers,
How are you?
Today I will be sharing my second speech that I have done and what I am going to do.
Tell me in the comments once I have shared it with what I can improve on in my blog and in my speech.
This is going to e presented on book creator so you can act like it is a book and that is all you will need to do.
I did this on Tuesday and edit at home to make it better so it easy for you to read.
Lets get started.
This blog is going to be
Here it is!!!!






Thank you for watching.

Please comment and like!!!!

BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.