Pages

Saturday 10 August 2019

Times tables!!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you feeling.
Today I am going to be doing a animation about times tables. 
We have been doing times tables practice on a sheet.
Ok this is a animation on slides like always and it is going to be different to all the other animations I have done.
This is not a link so you can put in present and watch it instead of clicking on the link and doing all the other crazy things when you have a link.
It might be a bit different then an animation so just telling you.


Here is my animation.









Hope you like this slideshow.
I got this Idea from our times tables practise I was doing at school with all the people in my class.
Hope you like this slide show.
Comment and like.
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.