Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Speech animation!!!!

Hey Bloggers,
How are you?
Today I am going to be doing a sharing my speech.
This speech I only did about an hour ago and I am way to exited to blog about it and I am now blogging about it so I am exited.
I am going to make it so it is creative and cool and like you have never ever seen something like so creative.

Here is the Animation⇓











Love you hope you like it comment and like.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is shiloh,i really like your blog/speech and i hate pollution so i hope you help the plant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you for commenting on my blog next time with your comment can you please tell me what I need to work on thank you.
    Next can you please tell me what I have done great.
    Then write your name your year and your school.
    Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much.
    Mykiala yms.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.