Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Learning Goals I have made all by myself!!!!

Hey blogger world,
How are you?
Today I will be sharing my learning goals.
By the title you can see what I did I made it by myself it took 1 or 2 weeks to get it done but the fun thing about it was I got to make it myself it was so fun you got to choose everything you out on it.
Today I will be sharing it on bitable.
I think I am going to meet my goals by working smarter not harder and make sure they are high qulity work.


Here is the bitable.










Hope you like it comment.

BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.