Pages

Sunday 18 August 2019

This blog is a home work blog!!!!!

Hello Readers,
How are you?
Today I am going to be doing home learning and it is called A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS.
I will putting this on a doc so It is easier to read and see better I will just insert it so you can zoom in or what. 
This is going to be a bit boring because it is just writing and a photo at the start so that is what it is going to be like.


Here it is !!!!!! ⮟





Hope you like this document.

This is a great blog I think hope you think that to.

Comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.