Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Who do you think came to our school??

Hello bloggers,
How are you?
Today I will be telling you about somebody special that came and visited us during morning tea.
Can you guess who came?
I am not going to tell you I will tell you in the slide I will be making.
I will tell you there name but not why they did not come to school.
 Her name is Karyn Wilson.


There is the link to the website.
If you clicked on the website it probably all ready gave away what she does.

Here is the slide !!!!  ⮟⮟





Hope you like the slideshow.

Comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.