Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Run, Pass, Kick,Chase!!!!!!!!!

Hello bloggers,
How are you feeling?
Today for my blog I will be telling you about winter sports and make a slide to make it fun and interesting.
This is going to be a great creative eye chating blog post and I am going to make it cool.

I will tell you the names of the groups what sports there are and a photo of the class to show you the class and then guess who is in who's, sport and then I will put the peoples name of the sports and then I will put in there names so you know what they play.


Here is the slideshow!!!!!⮟







Hope you like this blog post I have made it a slideshow and made it cool hope you like it.

BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.