Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

In out pull throw!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today I will be sharing the year 5 and 6 special project we do.
The unit is called NEW ZEALAND UNIT this is when we get sheets of paper that have nz and then we have to put in the cites in one the next one we put the mountains on and then with the second to last one we have the world map last and final we have Title page.
We do this every tuesday.


Here is a video.

















Thank you for reading.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.