Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Holes ( again )

Hey Bloggers,
How are you.
Today I will be sharing work from holes.
I am going to be creative with this blog post I was asked to and that is what I am going to do. 
This is my holes workbook I am doing to day so I was asked to be creative and chosse a box and then do what it askes me to do that is what I am doing today. 
I have chossen to do the purple box.

           
This is the one I am doing.
I want you to if you want to comment if I did it write.


Here it is  ⮟



This is Stanley Yelnats the boy I have drawn.
Hope you like it.
Comment and like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.