Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

All about me!!!

Hey blogger's,
How are you??
Today I am going to be sharing a little bit about myself with a few questions.

Here we go!!
My name: Mykiala
My age: 9 just about 10
Year level: 6
My school history: I have been at my school for 6 years


Here are some photos of me also a few with friends:






Here are some questions that I have to answer!!


  1. Eggs or cereal? Cereal
  2. Milk or chocolate milk? Chocolate Milk
  3. Coke or Pepsi? Both
  4. Juice or water? Both
  5. White or wholemeal? White
  6. Cake or donuts? Both
  7. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
  8. Corn or peas? None
  9. Green beans or broccoli? Green beans
  10. Pancakes or waffles? Both
  11. Action movies or dramas? Both
  12. Comedy or scary movies? Both
  13. Television or book? Tv
  14. Paper book or Ebook? Ebook
  15. TVNZ or TV3? TV3
  16. Cards or board games? Board Games
  17. Dressing up or casual clothes? Casual clothes
  18. Sneakers or jandals? Both
  19. Cars or trucks? Both
  20. Soccer or hockey? Soccer
  21. Rugby or Netball? Netball
  22. Hunting or fishing? Hunting
  23. Skiing or surfing? Both
  24. Xbox or PS? Both
  25. Multiplayer or single player? Multiplayer
  26. Walking or jogging? Both
  27. Spring or Autumn? Spring
  28. Winter or Summer? Both
  29. Shower or bath? Bath
  30. Dog or cat? Both
  31. Night owl or early riser? I am both
  32. Long or short hair? Long
  33. Shy or outgoing? Outgoing
  34. Draw or read? Read
  35. When hanging toilet paper, over or under? Over


Here is a few other different ones we have to do.


  1. Age you first started at Yaldhurst Model School - Five
  2. Middle name - Mystery ( I am not going to tell you
  3. Favourite colour - Light blue
  4. Favourite song - Senorita and beautiful people by Gavin Magnus and Coco quin.
  5. Number of siblings - 1 brother but got a halve sister
  6. Favourite sport - Netball
  7. Best birthday party you have had - My 6th
  8. Best birthday party you have been to - My friend Aaliyah
  9. Favourite animal -  Horse
  10. Favourite food - Ice cream
  11. Age you first flew in a plane - I was in my mouths but I dont know
  12. Been on a boat? Yes
  13. Been on a train? Yes I have
  14. Can speak another language? No
  15. Best talent? Netball and BMX



Here is a Avatar of myself.




Why don’t you copy and paste these questions into your blog and answer them?

Write in comments what else you’d like to know about me...

Ok guys.

Hope you like it.
Please comment and like.

See you for now!!

BYE!!
✋✋✋✋✋

2 comments:

  1. Bon giorno! I like your photos especially the third one, you look thoughtful or wistful. The effects you have used are pretty cool could you show me how to do them? I bet your middle name is not as embarrassing as you think.
    Keep up the good work!
    MsL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mykiala , It is Olivia your friend, Great work on your All about me it looks really cool. I also like your avatar, I think you middle name is fine surely it is not too bad. One thing to work on is the questions because it takes up alot of room when it is all spaced out.
    Well great job anway.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.