Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

This is Bad!!!

Hey guys,
How are you??
Today I am going to be doing a home learning blog post.
Today I will be do a dance to one of my favorite songs.
I think this is quit a old song but I like it.
I am not a very good dancer so dont judge.
It might not be the best but who really cares just laugh it you want I dont care really.
Iḿ not a good dancer!!

Here it is.

Hope you like it if you didn't just say I dont really care.

Have you ever done anything like this before because if you have say and we could see each others and to compare them together.

Ok did you like this blog because I thought it was quite fun??

Ok yall,
Like and comment.

BYE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.