Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

REMEMBER THINK 6!!!

KIA ORA!!!!!!
What have you be up to this week or few days??
Well my week so far has been good!!
Today is going to be a fun and exciting blog post.
Are you excited to see what today brings on??
Her we go!!

Well today I am going to be sharing how to make a decent blog post.
In our class we have to think 6 and that is we have 6 things we need to work on to have a great not great but amazing blog post and that is what I am going to teach you today.
We need to have a think to what the tink 6 is like and how it is going to shared.


So what I am going to be making a slide and having each thing of the 6 and be having a phiture ( Maybe ) of what it looks like.
Also to add I might right some of my own things so just wait and see.


So here it is⮟⮟


Hope you guys liked it.

Comment and like.

BYE!!
😼😼




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mykiala,
    This is a great blog post but next time you could re-read it and then see if you need to add the picture where it says here it is. Otherwise it is a good post. Bye for now Ethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.