Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

S P O R T!!!



Hey blogger world,
How are you??
Iḿ good, but I need to if you are good.
Today's blog post is going to be friday sport that we do every friday.

On Fridays we have sport and there is 3 or 4 sports we can do witch is Cricket,T Ball, Tennis and there is basketball that the year 5&6 do maybe the year 4's but I don't know.

I don´t do basketball but and  I do cricket and T ball.

I also help with cricket a little bit because my brother plays so I know how to play and I watch it on tv so I know how to do it.
It's simple.

I have never in my life played T ball I might of played it when kelly club came which is a sports/ after school program.
Which is fun.

So todays DLO will be a google drawing so I can add some cool and fun things.


Hope you guys liked reading then you took a look and my DLO.

Do you do sports??
Was this blog post fun to read??

I had fun writing this blog post and making my DLO.

Comment and Like!!!!

BYE!!!
😻😻😻




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.