Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

LETS BE A SUPER HERO!!!

Hey blogger world,
How are you??
Today I will blogging about SUPER 6.
???
Is that what you are think.
Well super 6 is what we do when the year 7 & 8s go to manual if you dont know what that is that's where people go and do different things but that's not we are talking about right now.
We have to do 6 things each day but right now we are only doing 5 because we are not doing spelling right now and yet.
We have to do Handwriting,Timetables,Typing club and spelling ( That we are not doing yet ) also a news quiz.
Also today I am doing a DLO like every other blog post that I do.
Because to make a successful blog post we have to do the six thing called THINK 6.
Link to Olivia's P blog so you can see what that is.
Make sure to check that out so you know what it is.
Ok lets start!!


Here is my DLO ⇟⇟⇟⇟



Ok guys did you like it??

If you did comment and like.

BYE!!!

😻😻😻😻

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.