Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Kawa of care Animation!!!

Shalom!!
How are you?
Well iḿ good!!
But today what I am doing is sharing a animation that we did with our cybersmart teacher.
As you would of seen I did do a other blog post about how well do I know my chromebook.
I know that I know my chromebook pretty well so that's why I had to post it.
So what I am going to be doing today is sharing my Animation that I made with my pair and that is Michaela. 
Check her blog out she might of posted it!!
Before we go on I have to tell you something. I will give you a little secret about something that will come out on monday so keep reading my blog.

Here it is!!


Here you go.

Did you like it?
Well I really enjoyed making it!!

Please comment and like!!

au revoir
Bye in french!!

( I will be posting a really cool blog that is schedule at 8:00am on monday so check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.