Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

How much windows in my house??

Shalom,
How are you??
You ready for this great home learning ( Not really fun ) 
I am counting the windows in my house then doubling them and then I times them by two.
This was not fun to do really.
I don't like to count at home and do maths it is time to relax when I am at home.
Well I will show you in a different and fun way and then you can see.
 Here is a hint of how much we have ** Over 30 **
We live in a big house so that is why we have so much.
Are you exited to see how much I have??

Here you go↘↙↘↙↘↙



Hope you guys liked it.
Did you??

I had fun making it and having you seeing it.

Comment and like.
PLEASE!!

BYE!!!
😍😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.