Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

How well do you think I know my chromebook??

Shalom readers,
How are you??
Today I will be sharing a DLO of my slide show how well do I know my chromebook.
We did this slide will our cybersmart teacher, Mrs Morgan she is part of the unamaknuka team and she helps us to learn new things and also Emma she they work together and she is part of helping with the learning journey that we can do. 

So today I am going to add some slides for a DLO of it so that you could see alittle about it.

Are you ready to see it?

Her you go!!! 


Hope you like it.

Do you?

Comment and like!!

BYE!!
✋✋


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.