Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Where should I go?? ** HOME LEARNING**

Kia Ora,
Today I am going to be going for a walk/ run for 5 - 10 minutes for a homework blog.
Also I am going to share with you guys what wonderful things I see.
I might also to add something into this write a slide with it and draw what I did see for you because then you can get an idea of what I did see.
Are you excited to see where? Also to see and get and idea of where I did end up in.

Hope you guys liked my blog post.
Did you??
I had lots of fun going around and see what kind of cool things there are to see and investigate in.
I also did see some houses for sale because people are selling their house and we just brought one it is a huge big house with lots of grass.

Please comment and like.

BYE!!!
Image result for Funny bye gifs that people would luagh at


5 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala its Ethan here from YMS.

    I like the way you have added lots of detail and you have described it with lots of good info.
    Bye from Potato Chip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Potato Chip.
      Thank you so much for commenting and saying what I did.
      Next time in your comment you could say what I should work on because then I will do it in my next blog post.

      Anyway thank you for commenting.

      BYE POTATO CHIP!!!

      Delete
    2. Don't call me potato chip!

      Delete
  2. Hi, good job, did you see anything exciting? I'm glad you like our next house, it has so much more room than our old one 👍
    Remember to explain what you see as I can't see the attachment but I'm sure it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you so much for commenting.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.