Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Telling you something you might want to know!!!

Shalom guys,
Hope your days been good!!
Today I am going to be tell you about something that I would like you to check out every day or so.
This is a series.
What are those?
It is something that I will take my time everyday of something cool we have been learning about.
Also check out Lucy's blog because she is doing series of shortcuts so you could see what cool things you could learn if you don't know and you could share them with others and then you could work and it might be helpful.

Check this Poster!!


There you go!

Please stay on my blog to find out some cool things I will be doing on my blog so you can comment and say to me thank you for those hints or something like that.

Will you try those out??
Will you tell me if they worked??

Please stay tuned through out my blog!!

To be Continued!!!!!

✋✋✋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.