Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

What are you doing well lock down??

Hey bloggers,
How are you??
Today I am going to be telling you about my online distance learning we are doing well we are on lockdown.

We have like a whole days worth of work that we have to do and it is quit hard and easy.
yesterday I found it a little hard by myself but then today I got it done.
Also one of the tasks is to make a blog post so that's why I am make one.

Here is a screenshot of what we have to do!!


There you go!!

Maybe you could try it out!!

Comment if you have done any of these things.

Tell me in the comments if you are going to try it out!!

Comment and like!!

BYE!
✋✋

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mykaila,
    Thanks for sharing the work you have to complete. In the first part of your post you say that you found some things hard and some things easy. I am interested to know what you found hard or easy? I am also interested to know which Newsela article you read?
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mykaila
    It is great to see that you are taking up the challenge of learning at home. I am looking forward to seeing how you progress through the work. Actually instead of calling it 'work' I guess I should call it 'learning'.

    Thanks for sharing. I look forward to you sharing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.