Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Can you guess what this blog post is about well read it!!!

Welcome to my blog and today I will be doing Home Work ( Did you guess with out looking comment if you did ) Also with home work I will be doing a book about it do you think that is cool. With home work I will try try and try again untill I get it right. To make a report I will have to think hard so I know what I will be doing and look to see if I am doing it write. Also reports are 3rd person non croacil and other things do you know about them tell me in the comments? Today to do my home work I will do a slide goggel drawings or other things that I can do on my chromebook or if I do not have a chromebook it will be hard for me to do it will it be for you if it is tell me in the comments. So I have chosen to do a canva that is easy for me to get on but with book creater I have to put in a parssword that I do not know so ikt is hard for me so I have chosen to do a canva if you do not know what a canva is have a look at my blog post how to ues canva and the link might be in there but I do not know so you will have to see for your self so have a look at that. So if you are wondering why I said book creater I just quickly throught of that but then I remebered to do a canva because I have uesed it befor and I think it will be good to do it with my home work. So lets get started with home work. I will put in the link to my canva so you can see it if that is good for you.





So I have tryed my hardest to make a good report to share with you so so do not make fun of it please ather wise I will not comment on your blog so please do positive throutful and helpful so you could get a comment on your blog.

Comment like and subscribe to my blog.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.