Pages

Sunday 23 June 2019

Writing!!

Hello today I will be sharing with you some of my writing I am doing. For  the past mouth or so we have been doing non conolojcal order in writing so that is why I am sharing with you. I am going to show you a diagram of my invenshion that I have desighned 3 or 4 weeks ago so you can see what it looks like. You are also the first one to see my digram and that is why I have chosen to do this blog post.

Here is the photo



Here it is.

Comment and like.

BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi mykiala its bailee do you remember me or not by the way i love your writing what is it. I think it is maby a spa or a pool and i have a blog to on south hornby in whakarua team toi toi mabey one time you could comment on my blog. and there is a few things i want to tell you my best friend is mikayla and sophie goes to my school. At my school we were writing about instruchens about how to make a matiriki star card

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.