Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

The Kids Marathon I am Running!!

Kia Ora, Today I am going to blog about the kids marathon I am running. I have never run in
 a martathon, have you? This is a run  of three laps around my school's big field. It is 3 laps not 1 not 2 but 3. If you would like to run one comment and say I would like to run one.


So today I will do an Animatshon but just like a slide so it will not be that great.


 Here it is ( It is just like 1 or 2 photos )

Sorry I could not put a Animatshon is I am so SORRY I FELL BAD!!!

But here are so photos of them














This is the school Running but not all of the school because some of the people did not sigh up.

Here is Rimu My class photos of who are doing it.








I am in some of them will all.

BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.