Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Uptated on Detective work!!

Hello,
How are you?
Today I will be giving you an uptated on my Decective work that we have been doing.
Last time I blog I think we were doing the molecules for it so that is why I am sharing it today.
If you have not seen my other ones do it and then you will know what I am talking about.


Today with this blog I will be sharing a canva.
 In the activity we had to find out who is making the fake applications in order to finish it.
We had groups and we had to stuck piece of paper and then see who our evidence was then went around to the other groups and see who the evidence was in there groups.
There were two weird looking ones an email and fake IDS.
You will see who the evidence is in the canva.
We had strips of paper to stick on and then read it to see what is happened in it.



Here are the photos of my canva.




This is the blog I have done I hope you like it.

BYE!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.