Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Home - Work

Hey blogger world,
Today I will be doing home work. For this blog I will need your help so please comment so I know what I can fix so do that. What kind of home work will I be doing you were probbily wondering but know I will tell now here it is eclips I think that is how you spell it. So with this I was ask to do an Animaker or a Bitable and I am going to do Animaker because it is cool and fun to play around with it. Also at the end of this blog post I might put a link to Animaker.
So lets go.

















Here is a photo if what I was asked



Hope you like this blog post comment and like by

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.