Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Detective!!

Hey Blogger World,
Today I will be blogging about our Detective things I have to do. I also did this 1 or 2 weeks ago so it is a bit bad but I have got better if you do not know what I am talking about when I share it you will see it is about me making the people because I am pretty bad with it. So with this I am sharing molucuores that the teacher made us do.


Here it is.




This is my one I have made that I said I will share with you and please do not make fun of me please. Hope you like this blog post.

Comment and like 

BYE!!! love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.