Pages

Saturday 15 June 2019

Word Art!!

Hey everyone, Today I will be blooging word art if you do not know what it is well today you will. I will do one and then I will put the link in. I only just learnt how to do it so I want to share it with you now I jnow how to do it so lets exsplane why I want to do it.

First because I only just learnt yesterday and I want to share it with you so you will know how to do it.
Hope you like it.



Here Mine Is!!









Now I hope you know what it is and you will try it oout so yeah try it and you will be a pro. What I have done is I have out one in so you will not heart anyone and it is a be kind one to so  do what it says be kind it says big in there.


BYE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mykiala

    My name is Angelina, I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School.
    I like how you have explained why you have posted this and that it is interesting and colourful.

    Next time you could maybe make the writing bigger so it is easier to read. Also before you post check your spelling.

    What was your favourite thing about learning how to do this? Do you have any tips on the activity?

    -Angelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you for this comment I never get comment your one is the third one I have ever had thank you.
      I will edit my post so I can ix up what you said.
      The only thing I can not do is make the writing bigger on word art sorry.

      Thank you one more time
      Kind regards
      Mykiala YMS

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.