Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Reading work!! Also Math work!!

Hey world,
Today I will be sharing with you my reading. I have 1 or 2 weeks to get this done so I am trying to get it done. So I am going to share 1 2 or 3 peices of my work to share with you so you can see what I have done. So lets do it.

Here it is.





Now I am going to share with you some of my math work I have been doing so you also can see what I have done.

Here it is.




Hope you like them. I have to work on my times talbles and that is why I have shared it with you and with my reading work I am have to be able to read the blurb to be able to do my reading work fast and so I can do it.

Hope you like this blog comment and like and yeah.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.