Pages

Sunday 23 June 2019

Home Work!!!

Hello to I am going to be sharing my home learning with you. I have chosen to do another one because it has times 2 and so that means I have to do it again. What book are you wondering I am not going to tell you because it is a suprise for you guys reading to see so you better keep reading. I am going to give you a clue it is something for Tom Gates that is the clue I am goiving you. What I am going t do to make the blog post better is I am going to put it in a document and a photo of the book so you know what it is.






Here is the photo of the book



Hope you like this blog comment and like

BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.