Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Fing!! What am I talking about?

Hey,Today I will be blogging about Fing what is fing well it is a bok about a demanding little girl who has everthing in the aelebet. The girl want a Fing and it is a ball of hair that is large then it can turn tiny like a marble. The girls name is Mirtle if you have read it tell me in the comment but do not spoil it because I only got it yesterday for my birthday and yes it was my birthday I was tyring nine. AT school on Tuesdays and only Tuesdays we are reading in when our senouies go to maunl. Also we have got were I justed finshed so I am going to know what happened now. So I can talk when the teacher is reading a funny thing like if she says " The blowout is so powerful" I will say it with her that was just an exsaplame but it does say that in the story so Ik found it and put it in. You should read the book it is really good and funny.


Here is a photo of what the book looks like



Here is the Auther



Tony ross Ilerstarter




I think this is him.
The next book I am reading will be.


Hope you like it 


BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.