Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Red and Green zone do you know about it!!!!!!

Hey Everyone, Today I will be blogging Red and Green zone so that is when you have somebody really angry that is red zone then when you have somebody really happy so that is green zone. To make this blog post I will make some things to show you how I do it like slides,google drawings,docs all them things I could do. I know I have not blogged for awhile but some of my other class mates have that is because I have done Rippa Ruggy for the school. It was a tortement. So I am trying to do a good blog post for you to read not a boring one I am try to make it more eyechaching for you to read and so you do not get bored. So please comment and like so I feel good. I am going to do a slide I have desited because I think it would be the best with the making and doing the bachrounds and plus I think they are bigger then google drawing and with docs I can not do a backround so that sucks and with google drawings it is harder for me to put in a backround. So I think I should start doing my work for you readers do you think? Lets go. I will do a  link for my slides just saying so you know what I am doing.






Hope you like this blog post I tryed hard so hope you think I did!!

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.