Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Dragons!!!!

Hey there,  How are you. Today I will be sharing my dragon work I have made a copy on my dragon writing on google drawing and be making an Animation to go with it. Lets tell you why I am going to be blogging about my dragon work. I am doing this because I saw the dragon work on the table and then was like yeah  I know what I am going to be blogging about now. Lets do an animation with my dragon work and that is why I am doing it now and why I am sharing it with you. I made the dragon o google drawings.




Animation here under.







Hope you like this blog I have done an animation to show you my dragon work I have done and so I share my learning with you so you can see.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.